Mobile Monday (MoMo), the global open networking organisation for mobile industry professionals that was founded in Autumn 2000, will be hosting it’s first mHealth themed networking session in the beautiful city of Amsterdam and we’re really pleased to confirm that 3G Doctor will be demonstrating.
Organised by Marc Fonteijn, Yuri van Geest, Maarten den Braber, Sam Warnaars and Martijn Pannevis, the Amsterdam chapter is one of over 60 chapters around the world that organises meetings on the first Monday evening of each month, and whilst there have been mHealth innovations presented before (for example we demonstrated 3G Doctor back in June 2006 in front of the London Mobile Monday Chapter – press release) this is the first time the event will be solely dedicated to this exciting area which undoubtedly highlights the growing opportunities it holds for the Mobile Community.
The speaker line-up will include:
* Jen S. McCabe (LinkedIn, twitter) – Founder at Contagion Health
* Ivor Kovic (LinkedIn, twitter, blog) – Founder of the Open ECG Project
* Bart Collet (LinkedIn, twitter) – mHealth authority
* Robert Houtenbos (twitter) – Internet manager Univé-VGZ-IZA-Trias
* Nick Hunn (LinkedIn, Website) – Technology evangelist Low Energy Bluetooth Ecosystem
* Fabio Sergio (LinkedIn, Twitter) – Creative Director Frog Design
* Jeana Frost (Website, Twitter) – Experience Designer, PatientsLikeMe
* David Doherty (LinkedIn, Conference, twitter, Blog) – Founder at 3G Doctor
Although MoMo Amsterdam is a free event an RSVP is mandatory. These will be available on meetup from Monday, January 11th, at 12:00 sharp (Note the 250 RSVPs for the last event sold out with 15 minutes).
UPDATE: Sam Warnaars has informed me through the comments here that the event sold out quickly (250 RSVPs in about 13 mins!) You might get another chance when they release their final RSVPs next week, on Monday 18th Jan, 12.00h sharp (local time)