At an event in London in September 2016 (dates TBC) we’ll be launching a new ‘Community Pharmacist’ module of the mHealth for Healthcare Professionals course.
This will be part of an event designed to provide Community Pharmacists with an introduction to mHealth, inspiration from best practice from around the world and networking opportunities with the key people they need to start transforming how they practice.
Key topics covered will include:
- An overview of the unique positioning that Community Pharmacists have to support mHealth services.
- mHealth Insights from first hand experience with the leading in market services provided by Pharmacy Retailers from around the world who have gone Mobile 1st.
- Overview of the regulatory challenges facing Community Pharmacists providing mHealth services.
- Sustainable mHealth business models for Community Pharmacy: Atrial Fibrillation, IBS, Hypertension, Medication Reviews and Diabetes.
- How mHealth is improving the relationship between Pharmacists & Patients
- How a Mobile 1st approach can provide efficiency gains to Community Pharmacists.
- Showcase of ways in which Mobile is transforming practice in enabling Self Care.
- The future: what’s next for mHealth and Community Pharmacists
If you’d like to attend (or be involved as a speaker/sponsor/exhibitor) or contribute please complete the following form and we will be in touch (tickets will cost £350 each with full bursaries/discounts for charities/students and places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis):