We’ve been invited to present a mHealth workshop at Imperial College London (Europe’s largest medical school) 2nd Trauma conference being held in the Alexander Fleming Building on the South Kensington campus (19-20 November 2016).
The workshop will double up as the a new “mHealth for Emergency Care” module of the Healthcare Informatics Society’s CPD accredited mHealth course and will profile:
- The opportunity for Mobile to save lives because it’s the only device that you will find at every emergency.
- The mHealth opportunity for training emergency care teams
- Profile of the key apps every emergency medical professional should have on their smartphone.
- What can Emergency service providers learn from Pokemon Go? (mobile AR)
- Why Apple Health will save more lives in emergencies that multi£B government EHR’s.
- Mobile tech possibilities eg. mOpthalmology, AlivecorECG, Google Glass, Drones, Mobile First Designed Medical Devices, etc.
- What would happen if we took a Mobile First approach to Trauma Care?
- Your ideas… please submit suggestions in the comments below.
Speakers at Imperial Trauma will include:
To Be Announced.
Submit an Abstract to Present at Imperial Trauma
ICSM Surgical Society invites abstracts from all medical students on any topic related to Trauma Medicine and Surgery take part in The Professor Kenneth D. Boffard Abstract Competition.
The authors of shortlisted abstracts will be invited to prepare a poster on their chosen topic. These posters will be on display throughout the conference and will be judged on Saturday 19th November 2016. First and second-placed winners will have their abstracts published in the British Journal of Hospital Medicine and also receive a year’s subscription to the journal. More info can be found here.
Join us at Imperial Trauma
Sponsor Imperial Trauma
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor for the conference, please contact the organisers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org