Philippe Kahn (one of the greatest inventors of all time) has been working with the most brilliant team of scientists, mathematicians, AI-gurus and engineers to “improve Ms and Mr Everyone’s sleep performance” and you can buy it now for just $199. No need to buy an expensive smart bed. Completely non-invasive (Philippe practically created the wearable mHealth device market but this is a ‘wearable-free” product) and paired with an intuitive app this is a classic example of how the BornMobile generation would redesign a SleepLab.
Just look at the feature set:
- Powered by AI, the Beautyrest Sleeptracker is the premier and only sleep monitoring device that is Alexa enabled to integrate into your smart home
- Make your bed a smart bed: the only non-wearable solution that works with your bed regardless of the type of mattress, boxspring or bedding
- Highly accurate sensors: analyze and monitor respiration and heart rates, and unique sleep behaviors such as body movement and wakefulness
- Intuitive app: captures precise readings and translates into personalized sleep data; sleep cycle alarm detects the optimal wake time for you
- Powerful processor: continuously learns your sleep patterns and rhythms, and delivers the most up-to-date information for effective sleep coaching
- Individualized sleep coaching: the only solution in its class to monitor two sleepers independently and separate their sleep data for individualized reporting and coaching tips
When I read that spec list a voice in my head was shouting WTF?, I hope yours is too.
If The Sleeptracker® lives up to my expectations I’m pretty sure that at 3GDoctor.com we will soon be launching a specialised sleep advice service for Patients who use the technology. If you’re a GP who would like to work with us to help these Patients (in the UK/Ireland only due to registration/Medicolegal insurance requirements) please ‘make your bed a smart bed’ and get some of your Patients using it and get in touch with us because I’m sure we’ll be recruiting now that this is available at this price point (£155/€178 at today’s exchange rate).